ephemerae- a print journal for haikai, tanka and more

Welcome to ephemerae- a new print journal for all things haikai, tanka and anything related to these genres.

ephemerae is an independent Quarterly journal from the U.K. edited by Shrikaanth Krishnamurthy.

ephemerae accepts haiku, tanka, haibun, tanka prose, cherita, renku, rengay, collaborative or individual sequences, tan renga, rattan renga, essays, reviews... If you have something else that you believe is haikai, send it.

Submissions for the inaugural issue are currently open until 31 March.
Please send up to 8 unpublished pieces to Shrikaanth at

Haikaieditor@gmail.com

Submissions are free and open to anyone anywhere in the world. As a print only journal, ephemeral can be subscribed to or bought by the individual issue.

Any queries may also be sent to the same email.

The cover dates for ephemerae are April, July, October and January, with the issue posted early the following month. Submissions periods are a month long and will be March, June, September, and December respectively.






Comments

  1. Is Shrinaath no longer editor of British Haiku Society's "Blithe Spirit", then? If so, he's a glutton for punishment, or spreading himself thinly! ( I, sadly, decided not to renew my membership and would really like to know...).

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very late reply (to which you may already have the answer) but Shrikaanth stepped down from Blithe Spirit after only a year, but the inaugural issue of 'ephemerae' was very good - and in my view, Blithe Spirit continues, under new editorship, to be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have recently been in touch with Shrikaanth and he has asked me to share this notice with you.

    Dear Poets,

    Thank you so much for your support of Ephemerae. Due to personal matters and an intense work load, I have gotten behind with the submissions. I apologize to all I have not responded to yet. I am very sorry for this delay.

    I wanted to let you know I have every intention to continue Ephemerae and to bring the Winter issue out - although late. Please be assured I have not forgotten anyone. I hope to respond to all within the next two weeks.

    Submissions for the next issue are currently open and I have extended the submission period until the end of April.

    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

    All the best,
    Shrikaanth Krishnamurthy
    Editor, Ephemerae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”  
    He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: 247officedept@gmail.com  Whats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment